22 February 2009

Because I'm a good little girl.

I'm on my second nightshift in a row and my body is feeling it quite substantially.

Last night I was tired before I hit the ward. I'd been pulling late nights and early mornings to get coursework in, and doing a MAU shift wasn's the best choice in the world, but it was the only option available through the bank so I took it.

Tonight I'm on a more sedate ward. More leisurely and calm. I am avoiding the Q word as all hell will let loose if I so much as type it, let alone speak it.

So far I have started my PBL and am soon to do some reflective journally type stuff as well. I'm aiming to be productive tonight.

I'm also aiming to be up at around 3pm later today, but I'm not convinced that will happen. I have a new phone and keep sleeping through the alarms on it.

1 comment:

The Young Mummy said...

May I suggest http://www.amazon.co.uk/Retro-School-Classic-Alarm-Clock/dp/B000YAYJ4E/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1235347579&sr=8-5 it will wake the house