23 December 2007

Yorkshireness


Photo-0044
Originally uploaded by merysjones
For a change this year I will not be working at the leisure centre. I love the place dearly but I didn't get a summer vacation due to hospital work all summer. I thought it would be nice this year to have the holidays off and chill - spend some time with the parents without having to worry about being called into work all the time.
For monetary reasons I will be heading back dahn sarf just before new year, ready to work a new year's eve night shift on the MAU, which I'm strangely looking forward to...
I'm in the middle of compiling my 'highlights' of the year at the moment, so in the event of my not posting again before the 25th, then I wish you all a very merry and enjoyable christmas!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

A very Happy Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy the chill!

Anonymous said...

A Happy xmas Merys
joan x