16 December 2007

oooh and one more thing!

My final piece of news that I forgot to mention is:

Merys is coming to London baby!

I'll be around Londonium from lunchtime Monday to nighttime Wednesday. Hopefully the lovely Laura will be Merys-sitting. I hope she knows what she's letting herself in for... I do tend to get a bit excited by the concept of large red buses and underground stations.

And before anyone snidely comments about how I will be affording it, I'm being all expenses paid by one of the companies I work for in return for participating in a project for them. They're paying for my hotel, oyster card (not that I know what one is!) and train fares. So there!

Woohoo, London Baby!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Merys, enjoy. You deserve some enjoyment don't you!

Anonymous said...

don't forget to bring a towel