18 December 2007

My London Adventure - 2

Well, I successfully managed to navigate my way around London and I'm actually enjoying myself at the moment!

I'm currently sat on Laura's sofa using her laptop and listening to her bitch about Cliff Richard and cough like an emphysaemic with TB. Apparently Cliff Richard is like brussel sprouts - a part of christmas that no-one really likes.

Anyway, I have dragged Laura around London today, and we even did a tad of Z-list celebrity stalking.... best not to ask.

Lots of photos to follow when I get back to my own laptop.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cliff Richard should be a part of Christmas and everyday life that people should like. What is there not to like? He can sing good he is a Christian and he is handsome too especially foir his age.

Anonymous said...

and perhaps some people need to get out more..

Also is that laura from Tom and (not so more) laura? Its like blog royality meeting lol

Merys said...

Funnily enough Tom may be joining us tomorrow (he has been asked...). We shall be going to The London Dungeon...
Laura is under strict instruction that if I panic she isn't to slap me (hard)

Lola Cherry Cola said...

Hope you're having fun my dear!

Anonymous said...

Cliff Richard = Living Legend.

Anonymous said...

Cliff Richard=Decent and handsome man talented kind and a high moral man

Anonymous said...

My name is Angie. I posted the message up above about Cliff+Decent and so on.

Sweet Camden Lass said...

LOL: Apparently Cliff has said that he's not going to release any more Christmas records. This will greatly distress the cleaners in my hall of residence about 8 years ago, who had a bit of a shrine to him in one of the cupboards...

~x~