13 June 2007

*hate hate hate*

What started as an amazing week has gone somewhat downhill.

I knew that a weekend that amazing could only be followed by something truly appalling.

The exams are looming, I have a beautifully brewing chest infection (green/brown ick), my asthma's gone nuts and my peak flow is down a lot for me. Sadly, I have no hope in hell of getting to see the GP before my exams, not that I expect it would do anything.

Essentially, I should be studying, yet with something much more major happening this weekend (which isn't good...) I can't seem to motivate.

Sadly, all I seem to be doing is crying, wanting to chuck myself down a flight of stairs and wheezing. In nice stressful vicious cycles.

If I survive until the end of exams it will be a miracle.

4 comments:

caramaena said...

Oh dear. I hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with the studying.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, not nice! Hope you feel better soon. Emergency GP appointment? They should be able to fit you in, even if you end up spending most of the day sat in the waiting room. At least you could revise there ...

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend. Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the studying.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with exams and *hooge hug*

Ex