17 August 2006

Lessons learnt while driving (pt 1)

  1. I do actually have 5 gears, not 4, and definitely not just 3.
  2. That overtaking a lorry while he hasn't checked his mirrors and is overtaking a tractor is wise on neither of our parts.
  3. Car washes snap wing mirrors off....
  4. ....and it's usually wise to shut the sunroof before the thing starts.
  5. Lights are sensible (not to mention legal) when driving at night

In other news, congratulations to all the A Level students today. Remember, if you didn't get what you wanted, I got CCC and I (eventually) got into medical school. If you want it bad enough, work through a degree and get it that way. Any questions, email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you get onto the course you wanted to do? Did you study a foundation course?

I'm desperately trying to figure out how I can do it... and failing!