08 June 2006

Grey



Originally uploaded by merysjones.

I thought I would include this picture in recognition of the impending football. This was sat waiting on my keyboard the last time I went home, and he is incredibly cute.
Personally, I'm not a football fan - I will be watching the British Grand Prix on the weekend, and may potentially watch the football if invited by friends.

The 'Grey' title represents my mood at the moment. I'm concerned about the bones in my neck - and what that means 10 or 20 years down the line. I've stopped taking the dosulepin again because I spent all of yesterday in bed. I got up at 12.30, had a shower, blogged, watched Neighbours, Doctors, Diagnosis Murder (while eating pizza), then went back to bed for an optimistic 20 minute power nap. I woke up at 6.15 and ate the rest of the pizza before heading to work at 8.00.


I can't carry on like this - I'm getting no work done whatsoever (except last night at 1.00AM onwards)

Today I feel fresh as a daisy due to no TCAs, but very uncomfortable with my back. It is, however, the first time I have sat in the library and done work in months. I feel kinda good for it, yet kinda guilty that I didn't do this before.

It's less than a month to my deadline and I'm still less than halfway to my word limit - which is a bit depressing.

Nevermind, I'm sure my mood will lift when I get some more work done and take some painkillers. :-)

No comments: