23 June 2006

Demoralised


I've been away from the computer for the last few days, so no blogging.
My deadline for my thesis is looming ever closer, and I'm really struggling to find the motivation right about now. I'm having to fight a really big part of me to even finish it, and it shouldn't be that way. I've had a couple of ventures away from the flat to help clear my head, and I even went to the beach on Monday, which would have been more pleasant had it not rained.
Unfortunately, the combination of the miserable weather, still not getting strike exam results back, having a cold and getting all the commentary on my thesis back is making for a very miserable Merys. I want it all to be over now.

1 comment:

DC said...

I'm sure you'll be alright. Not long to go now, etc, etc. There's not really a lot anyone can say when people feel like this - I was ready to get out of the army of couple of weeks ago but things are looking up. Hope you get it finished.