14 May 2006

A little extra protein


I have a sore throat and am feeling miserable (no surprise there then).
I'd been sulking around all day until I found an open packet of supermarket's own Honey and Lemon Throat Lozenges.
Now when I ate the first one it was a bit soggy - but I thought nowt of it. It helped a bit.
So I spent all night not really paying any attention to them, but eating them nevertheless.
If you look very carefully at the picture on the left you will see a clump of lozenges and some small brown spots. These spots are dead pharoah ants which commonly inhabit halls of residence.
They also commonly inhabit throat lozenges, and now my GI tract.
I really need to pay attention to what I put in my mouth (rude jokes aside), but I reckon the Atkins Diet would allow it - after all, it's just a little extra protein!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know, misery is a side effect of depression ;-)

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does that clump have eyes?

What am i doing here?

Wobblingscruffbag said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wobblingscruffbag said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.