21 April 2006

Being a tosser

OK so this is the deal.
I'm in a shitty foul mood again today. My back ache kept waking me up all night, yet I was having sleep conversations with a random person who I thought was sat watching me. Needless to say I've been very arsy all day, and my collection of heads-bitten-off is getting larger all the time. I'm gonna need to have some apology cards made at this rate.
I don't think the run helped things, as it was intended to. I think I may have made it worse, as my back now hurts when I take a deep breath in. Ooops.
Anyway, in between shouting lots and crying lots, I'm meant to be writing my dissertation for my masters.
Somehow I'm lacking in motivation....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon...

Anonymous said...

Well if it makes you feel any better I couldn't get any sleep too ....AND my arse fell out. Now I can't sit down either!!!... I beat you!!