17 January 2006

New year, new diet

Well, in response to a comment made by one of the paramedic course admissions tutors, I need to shed some weight. She didn't tell me to lose weight because she's never met me of course - but the words she used were: "We like to see all our candidates being weight and height in proportion". Honestly I think I could blag it. I know i'm a tadge overweight, but I would consider myself still to be in proportion.

However, I don't want to give them an easy reason to reject me, and hence I am dieting again. Do you think that the contents of my shopping trolley at the supermarket may have given the game away slightly??

I even went for a co-ordinated stagger around the campus last night, but only once everyone had buggered off to town to get drunk!!

No comments: