23 February 2005

giggler

I'm procrastinating wildly from my dissertation, and I came across this http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitness/home.php?type=listen
Now as someone who is desperately trying to get into medicinem i'm very skeptical of many things medically related, but I have been giggling in the library with my headphones on. In fact, i'm proud to say I have just bought a copy myself, and I will use the Drug Song as exam revision I think.
Lectures today = 0
Study = yes, quite a lot actually

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I prefer Finals Countdown, it's a nice feeling to find out that you recognise more of the song as time passes...

Merys said...

I can agree with that one now. Although I still claim The Drugs Song helped me pass my Pharmacology module!

Anonymous said...

I've got Obs & Gobs at the moment, i'll be on Your Baby soon enough...